Care and Cleaning
For best results, keep the following recommendations in mind when taking care of your KOHLER product(s):
· Always test your cleaning solution on a poorly visible area before priming it over the entire surface.
· Wipe surfaces with a cloth and rinse thoroughly with water after applying the cleaner. Rinse and dry any excess aerosol that falls on nearby surfaces.
· Do not allow the cleaners to settle or soak.
· Use a soft sponge or a damp cloth. Never use any abrasive material, such as a brush or metal fiber, to clean the surfaces.
Click here to download the Cleaning and Care Catalog for your KOHLER products.
* The effectiveness of products and cleaning procedures depends on many factors such as water hardness and temperature, the use of exact amounts of ingredients, changes in cleaning formulas and conditions of the product to be cleaned. Since there are variations in these factors, Kohler cannot guarantee the effectiveness of the formulas.